Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Quickly

Inspirational song: Maybelline (Chuck Berry)

Okay. For real, this needs to be fast. I am struggling to get this toddler to sleep, and I just realized I never blogged. On a day like this!

New parents and baby Dmitri are doing well. Getting into a routine, doing all the important things to heal before going home tomorrow. He gets cuter ever time I get a new picture or video chat. 

Like with Valerie, I let my daughter choose anything she wants for her coming-home dinner. This time she chose German food. (I raised this woman right.) Tonight I prepared Rotkraut, and tomorrow I'll make schnitzel and a dessert. (She said surprise her with dessert, so let's just say if the fancy thing I have planned works, it will surprise us all.)

Okay, let me see which pictures from today I saved to my phone, and then lights out!

No comments:

Post a Comment