Thursday, October 12, 2023

Short Week

Inspirational song: Blowin' in the Wind (Bob Dylan)

Oh, right, we have a Friday night home game. I forgot that there would be a Stampede tonight. The kids remembered. They all went down to Boulder, to watch the band. They went early and got pizza and ice cream before the pep rally. We got some videos, mostly of Dmitri bopping around the pedestrian mall.

It's just as well that I didn't make it to the Stampede. Right about the time it was wrapping up, the weather here took a serious turn. Big wind started blowing, and I'm pretty sure I heard rain showers. It was deliciously chilly today, so it might have bordered on uncomfortable with the wind. I'll have plenty of time to cool off over the next couple days. There's even snow at elevation now.

I can only hope I manage to hear the game tomorrow night. We will be in the far reaches of the state, where I cannot guarantee I will have good cell coverage. (Heads up, there might be no blog tomorrow.) There could be an AM radio station broadcasting down there, but I don't know what it will be. I can only hope to catch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment