Thursday, October 26, 2023

Zebra

Inspirational song: Sometimes It's Easy (Hoyt Axton)

There is no good reason for me to stress my brain out tonight. I've been fighting a long migraine, and it feels like it might win this round. I just need to sleep it off.

When I was looking around for something to take a picture of for tonight, I noticed my zebra plant was looking wilty. It's a drama queen, ready to scream for attention as soon as the soil gets less than soggy. They're actually very difficult plants to get right. That I have managed to keep this one alive nearly a year, and have figured out its cues, makes me proud. I mixed up some tap water and fishtank conditioner and gave the queen her attention, and she perked right up. At least someone around here is easy enough to fix.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment