Saturday, December 5, 2020

Tech Transfer

Inspirational song: Photograph (Ringo Starr)

As if I had planned it in advance, I spent the day collecting photos from the nuclear family, rather than taking any of my own. I also did virtually nothing to talk about until this evening, when an extended group of friends got together online to play some new Jackbox games. There were a few we had never tried before, in a new pack my foster daughter downloaded. It was a little difficult figuring out the rules of the new ones, when the audio didn't come through the stream. But we figured it out, and played for nearly three hours. Now I'm wiped out, and I still have to put the blankets back on my bed so Saoirse doesn't tear up the quilt.

So here's what I stole: gorgeous photos of Mr S-P's handiwork blocking off places where destructive jerkwads in off-road vehicles decided to literally go off-road and tear up the mountains, cute baby pictures with snapchat filters, and cat pictures where my older daughter was having a lie-around-in-a-cat-pile day like I was. 

Hasta Marana.

No comments:

Post a Comment