Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Shop

Inspirational song: Jump (Van Halen)

Ahead of the Florida trip next month, I decided it might be nice for me to upgrade my suitcase game. I wanted luggage made within the last decade. Seriously, with all that I have going on, how is it I never got hooked up with one of these four-wheeled numbers? Shouldn't I have gotten something that moves as easily as possible? Well, I solved that today. On a whim, I ran out and made the purchase. I went to Marshall's, so it was inexpensive. I'll wait until December to evaluate performance.

Naturally, I asked the girls to go with me, and I'm happy to report they agreed. (Valerie rarely says no when mommy says they're going somewhere.) As anyone who knows us should have predicted, we made a bee-line for the throw blanket section. We have a common weakness, Valerie included. We put a couple of blankets in the cart next to the baby, and she giggled maniacally and buried her face in them. She helped me pick out a pair of red velvet throw pillows for the new couch too.

She did really well shopping with us, considering that babies do not do daylight savings time any better than dogs or cats do. For her mommy and me, it was barely even lunchtime. For the baby, it was stepping on the toes of nap time. She got tired by the end of the short shopping trip. She sure was cute up until then, though. Cutest baby in Colorado.

No comments:

Post a Comment