Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Kaleidoscope Eyes

Inspirational song: Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds (The Beatles)

All those hours of scrubbing walls, floors, and fixtures yesterday took their toll today. I was pretty wiped out. I still had to go to PT to monitor my arm for any increase in lymphoedema, and was on double-duty at Rotary (setup and walking around selling weekly drawing tickets). I was silly enough to tell myself I'd tackle another space today. As if. I sat on my butt and played computer games and listened to TV for the bulk of the day. 

Later in the evening, I brought the baby over here so her daddy could get a little housecleaning done himself. Now my living room looks like I basically just sacrificed my space for his. All the toys are out, scattered everywhere. I'll deal with it tomorrow. It's basically bedtime now.

I am well trained, and know to send photos to my daughter regularly when the baby is here. While Val was standing near my chair, I set the phone on the arm of the recliner, turned on the camera, and waited. It took no time at all for her to look down. I sent the funny upside-down picture I got to my daughter. Within the hour, it was returned to me as a meme from my son-in-law. I got permission to share here, but I have decided to bury it under the tree blossom picture I took this afternoon. That way it isn't the thumbnail, so only people who read this far get the treat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment