Saturday, April 16, 2022

Vaguepost

Inspirational song: Secret Agent Man (The Ventures)

Well, it is exceptionally frustrating to have had a really cool experience that I'm not allowed to talk about at length. I asked at the beginning of a group outing whether I was able to take photos and eventually post them online. I was asked not to do so, or really say much at all, and I respected that. But man, is it hard not giving specifics of where I spent most of the day.

Besides being on a secret mission, I spent quality time with friends, several of whom are new buddies. I was the designated driver, so I got to show off my fancy new car. Three adults fit comfortably in the back seat, and all the passengers remarked how smooth the ride was. I tell you, Hyundai should hire me as a brand ambassador. I'm working hard on repping them as it is.

After our mystery outing was completed, we stopped off at one of my favorite casual restaurants for refreshments. We ended up chatting more than an hour over soup and salad. It was a whole lot of fun. 

Someday I'll get to go back to this undisclosed location, hopefully with some or all of these same people. I'll take photos and collect grand stories that I can share. Unfortunately, today is not that day. But, hey, I got a picture of a somewhat hostile goose!

No comments:

Post a Comment