Friday, April 22, 2022

Pop

Inspirational song: Bang a Gong (Get It On) (T-Rex)

We thought we were supposed to babysit today. I had kept my entire schedule open with that in mind. Midway through the morning, we found out we weren't on the schedule. I didn't know quite what to do with the rest of my day. So I did almost nothing. Beyond a little tidying here and there, I am really not sure how an entire day disappears like this one did. I didn't necessarily need a big rest day. I felt fine. I must have spent all of my time staring out my window, watching a few white cherry blossoms open as the sun warmed the tree. It was like the old days, when we had that popcorn popper with the big clear plastic dome, watching for the first kernels to explode in the sizzling oil.

There really isn't much more to write. I think I'll watch a little more YouTube to put myself to sleep. I've already gone through my carpet cleaner, car detailer, recipe debunker, and the professor of rock. What's left? Historical cooking, I suppose. Take it away, Max Miller.

No comments:

Post a Comment