Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Out of Doors

Inspirational song: Friend Like Me (Aladdin)

I made a new friend today. I'm helping one of my coworkers, as he has a client closer to my geographic range, and he brought me in for an assist. I'm thrilled to help, and after meeting the person in question, I'm even happier about it. We seemed to hit it off well enough, and I can't wait to get to work. They're running on a somewhat short timeline, so this may turn out to be a hectic spring-to-summer. 

I did spend a little too much time outside for the last two days, between my weed pulling and client meeting. I had the usual reaction to UV rays, and napped away the late afternoon. I very nearly talked myself out of game night when I woke, but I caved in and went next door to play. The game and the time with the Cutest Kid in Colorado did serve to refresh me a bit, so I'm glad I did it.

On the way there, I noticed the lilacs are finally starting to open. Last year, I made a lilac syrup that I used for cocktails. It was good enough, I plan on repeating it. Just a few more days, and I can get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment