Thursday, April 14, 2022

Run of the Mill

Inspirational song: Speak to Me (Pink Floyd)

For real this time, I have no idea what to write. There's nothing wrong. I'm not struggling with excessive pain or unreasonable fatigue. I'm just kind of mellow and pleasantly tired, and I am thinking fondly of bed. I don't have the drive to tear through my thoughts for the day for something to ascribe meaning to. The bulk of my day was spent babysitting, and it was nice. Val was in a good mood, and chatty as heck. Not everything she said was actual English, but there were several recognizable words that came out. She and her grandpa went to the park for a while, and had a good time despite strong winds. I had almost gotten her down for a nap when her parents showed up to take her home. Nice day, but not earth-shattering. That said, I think I'll take myself to bed and get rested up for shenanigans tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment