Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Bottleneck

Inspirational song: Lucille (Kenny Rogers)

I don't want to go through the process of being evaluated for ADHD. I just want someone to wave a magic wand and make it where I can focus on just one thing, so I can complete tasks that need doing. I would rather that focus did not come out of a pill bottle. I have too many of those already. But man, if I could stay on task just for a few days. Think of what I could accomplish!

I put in effort today, I really did. I networked some more and scheduled a lunch with someone who would be a valuable partner for the business I want to launch. I read up on things I need to do to register my LLC and how much my fees should be, among other topics. I never put pen to paper to organize my thoughts, but I did leave a lot of open tabs on my iPad, so sort of the same thing.

I have to finish some of the big tasks, but I think I need to clear out a few easy ones first, to eliminate the mental bottleneck. I need to switch to high gear asap, because spring is here, and I want to be able to go out and do my planty things while the weather is still soft and cool. I can't start anything new though. First things first. Good thing we have put so much into perennials, so the color is there already without me doing anything new.

No comments:

Post a Comment