Thursday, April 6, 2023

Upcoming

Inspirational song: Seven Nation Army (The White Stripes)

Ah, man, I did what I could to get stuff done today. I cleaned (a little here, a little next door), I shopped, and I cooked. I have enough photos of next door that we could move onto the next phase even without some of the back patio. I stressed myself out a little doing research for the change in direction that I hinted at yesterday. That may be a whole lot that I just don't want to think about tonight this close to trying to fall asleep.

What I failed to do was rest up for my upcoming weekend duties. The baby boy is a full-fledged champion crawler now. And he is sneaking in some pull-to-standing antics when we least expect it. I am going to be run ragged keeping him from getting into stuff for the next couple months. Maybe by summer we will have a bit of actual language communication, and I won't feel like I have to hover over him to prevent chaos.

I received photos of the kids enjoying bites of ice cream while I was standing in the checkout lane of King Soopers, with three flavors of Kroger brand ice cream in my cart. I know who's coming over this weekend. Grandparents get to spoil grandbabies on an epic scale, and yeah, I'm gonna do it. All spoil, all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment