Friday, April 28, 2023

Order from Chaos

Inspirational song: Rolling in the Deep (Adele)

To-do lists have come in very handy in years past. I finally have started a few to help organize what I have going on now, such as prepping the house next door to rent. The list of what I have already cleaned and what is yet to be done is very detailed, and in outline form covers three pages. That is, until I got down to the outside, which will be Mr S-P's part, and I just wrote "yard debris" and "bagster." Let him sort out what needs to be done for that stuff.

I made one for the property management side too. I have been basically immobile on it while I figured out the order of operations. This list is not in order yet, but at least it is helping me see it all in a glance. I was so scattered that I couldn't figure out a single step forward. It's still hard to do around my babysitting schedule, but I do think about it day and night. I just need to organize my thoughts into a readable business plan. I wonder if it will be as easy to write as the blog posts, once I get the first sentence started. Doubtful, but maybe ten years of training myself to write rapidly will be good for something.

Now that I'm thinking about business details, I kind of don't want to stop. I'll just conclude with a few pictures of the little man, slightly out of order, because I want the one with the sneaky eyes to come up first as the thumbnail.

No comments:

Post a Comment