Thursday, October 4, 2018

Fall Break

Inspirational song: Get Back (The Beatles)

I've been threatening this for weeks, but I've hit the point where I need to tune out a little bit. I'm not going away for a long stretch or anything. But I'm giving myself tiny vacations of about an hour or two at a time. My mental health breaks revolve around turning the TV off, listening to music instead of news in the car, and taking naps. Things aren't completely perfect yet, but I'm in the process of refreshing my outlook, and already I know I can recommend it.

I got stuff to go over later. There's a volunteer project at work coming up, I need to devote time to the costumes for my kid, and of course there is still a gap in the roof at the cabin. Once I'm done clearing all the cobwebs off my head, I'll focus on those things. Cleansing breaths, y'all.


No comments:

Post a Comment