Friday, July 5, 2019

Dark Room

Inspirational song: White Room (Cream)

The words are all a-jumble in my head. I could probably write something eloquent, if I were to apply myself. I don’t want to. I’ve stayed in bed all day, other than the expected side trips to the bathroom. I’ve thrown up twice in the last twenty four hours, and I am feeling like a big baby about it. So far my fever is minimal, but I think that’s because my Neulasta deployed on time this cycle. For being not as bad as last time, it’s still bad enough. I had to take something for pain, for a combination of headache and weird stabby pains in my jaw and gums. I had the fortitude to watch some of the Star Wars marathon this afternoon, but now that I’m feeling bad again, I’m kind of okay with the storm that is rolling over, interrupting my satellite tv signal. I’m going to enjoy the silence from the tv, the rumble from the storm, and the fatigue that will allow me to snooze off and on through tomorrow. Until the next report, adieu.




No comments:

Post a Comment