Monday, July 15, 2019

Two Steps Back

Inspirational song: Gentleman’s Excuse Me (Fish)

This could have been predicted. I pushed myself to have a normal activity day on Sunday, and thus spent every waking minute of Monday lolling around in my bathrobe. I never had the stamina to shower. I needed two long naps to make it through the day. I’m not proud of it. But I’m also not surprised. I have plans for Tuesday, so letting myself back up a step and rest thoroughly was probably wise. If only I could get rid of the lingering headache and just end this day, I’d be happy.

I’m cheating on pictures. This is an old one, but I’m writing on my iPad, and I wanted to see whether it would load anything on here, since I can’t do it from my phone when I try. Good to know that it seems to work. And it’s not like I didn’t get plenty of Harvey cuddles today. He was way nicer to me than Rabbit was. Why not show him off?


No comments:

Post a Comment