Sunday, January 29, 2023

Brr

Inspirational song: Geronimo's Cadillac (Hoyt Axton)

Winter is awesome. Really. I absolutely love it. But wow, is it chilly right now. Normally that wouldn't faze me at all, assuming I don't have to go out in it any more than it takes to let the dogs out to pee. Today, to be different, we bundled the children up and hoofed it next door. The neighbors were gone, but they have us taking care of Jasper, so we went there to watch the evening football game on their big TV and cuddle with a mop-headed poodle. It was cold enough that just the walk next door was uncomfortable. Thank goodness it wasn't farther.

I hope these kids catch the football bug like grandma has. Their parents couldn't give a rat's patootie about sports of any kind, but I love watching football so much. I want people to watch with me. I won't even mind if they pick different teams than I like. That said, we are now pretty psyched up about this year's Superbowl. The party next door is gonna be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment