Sunday, July 26, 2020

Floor Dancing

Inspirational song: You Make Me Feel Like Dancing (Leo Sayer)

By necessity, this needs to be a mostly pictures kind of night. I'm flat-out tired from babysitting all weekend. It went much better today than yesterday, but I'm still just tired. Also, today is the one year anniversary of Rabbit's sudden and untimely death, and I've been trying to hold myself apart from that while the wounds are still fresh.

Babies of Dino's age (9 weeks) don't yet giggle, but man, I felt like she wanted to today. She kept ducking her chin and smiling in a way that looked like she thought she had just told a joke. The rest of her wake time, she did a whole lot of floor dancing. I can't wait until next year when she's flitting about the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment