Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Shrug

Inspirational song: Catch Me Now I'm Falling (The Kinks)

So here I am once more. I let the news overwhelm me, and I just stayed inside and moped. I even shrugged and said, "have fun," when the Mr went down to the newly renovated tubing/swimming area at the river. I've wanted to go there for two years, and I just couldn't break out of my funk to give it a try today. 

I am freaking out as if I have majorly cheated on my Hashimoto's protocol diet. I mean, I sort of did, but is it really the end of the world? I started taking a handful of new supplements (vitamins, minerals, and amino acids that are supposed to help with the cleanse), and I'm starting to think they are responsible for the sudden increase in my appetite. I have had one more serving of fruit each day than I was supposed to, and then tonight I really went wild. I put a few thin shavings of gouda in an omelette for dinner. The horror! I am supposed to stay dairy-free for 90 days, and I made it about sixteen days.

Maybe tomorrow will be more interesting, or at least slightly more active. I don't have any plans, but that could change.

No comments:

Post a Comment