Friday, February 5, 2021

Girl Time

Inspirational song: I'm Just a Girl (No Doubt)

Disney+ made my job easier. When we decided to go through all the Marvel Universe movies, to figure out how to fit Wandavision into the storyline, we started with Captain America a couple of nights ago. The app has all of the movies cataloged in a couple of different ways, including one that sorts them all in chronological order. We don't have to over think it. Just play the next one in the scroll. Tonight was Captain Marvel. I saw this one once when it came out in theaters, but I didn't memorize it, in relation to the handful of others in the series that I've seen so far. Two movies in, and this feels like a nice diversion.

The best baby in all the land was here for a few hours. She was on her best behavior for most of her visit, until her nap was cut off early. She heard her grandpa knocking around the kitchen, and she became more of a challenge from then on. I had to hand her off to him, and they went to grade homework, while I lay down and tried to sleep off an upset stomach. She was still a little fussy when I got back up, and I was just starting to suggest setting her up for a nice relaxing bath when her mommy walked in. Funny, all the grumping went away and she smiled non-stop after that. 

Her balance gets better every time I see her. I think anymore she only holds on while she stands out of habit. I'm pretty sure she could stand on her own if she just knew that she had the power.

No comments:

Post a Comment