Saturday, December 11, 2021

Soothed

Inspirational song: Can't Find My Way Home (Blind Faith)

Every once in a while, the regular aches and pains of living in this janky body need to be forcibly shut down. I usually keep a reserve of medium-strength painkillers for when things get bad, but I ran out back in October. A new prescription was supposed to be called in on Thursday, but I've heard nothing about them since. So when I just couldn't unclench muscles from scalp to soles, I took matters into my own hands and found more pleasant ways to relax. Not a perfect solution, but I mind less where the tight parts are. And thus my mind is a million miles away from the writing groove, and I can't find my way back tonight. I can find my way to falling asleep in front of SNL, on the other hand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment