Sunday, February 6, 2022

Blur

Inspirational song: Purple Haze (The Jimi Hendrix Experience)

There is most likely a simple explanation why I'm dragging my tail so hard every few days. It's probably a combination of trying to fit in too many activities (even just Zoom meetings), and not getting enough sleep at night. Yesterday was a good example of both, and I paid for it today. I slept most of the day away in my recliner, held in place by one or more cats the entire time. I'm a hundred percent certain I snored during that time. I felt it more than heard it, but I verified by asking the Mr whether I did. Oh, yeah. 

I didn't make it into the shower until early evening, in time to change into fresh pajamas. A girl's got to have standards. I was halfway through brushing my teeth when a new wave of fatigue and strong nausea washed over me, and I had to run back to the same chair and hold myself very still for another half hour. I made myself eat a toasted cheese sandwich, hoping it would give me energy, but alas, no. I struggled to stay awake through two episodes of the Book of Boba Fett. I only sort of followed what was happening. Now I am glad to go right back to sleep. This whole day was a blur, and I'm okay with seeing it end.

No comments:

Post a Comment