Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Brick

Inspirational song: Run Runaway (Slade)

There is nothing quite like a computer running like a brick to make a girl feel like giving up and going to bed. I kind of wish I had gone ahead and bought a new laptop when I had money burning a hole in my pocket a year ago. The one I have now is barely functioning. I have spent more than an hour trying to run updates, and for the record, I did do a massive update a couple weeks ago. It has taken all that time just to get to the point where it would open a browser. It's still running so slowly that I would need another hour yet to accomplish what I am trying to do, and I'm just not interested in being up that late.

This has taken all the poetry right out of me. I am just going to post a few purloined photos of the baby (I didn't see her today) and head to bed. I'll start over tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment