Thursday, August 25, 2022

My Sign

Inspirational song: Tilted Cross (Fish)

I feel guilty for wanting to make another installment very short, but I have a lot to do before bed, and it's already pretty late at night. I tried and tried to get the exact wording I'm supposed to put on signs to hang on the Rotary booth at a street fair, and I finally got an email mid-day today, not from the person who said they would call. So I have to just assume what I was told was correct. By the time I saw the message, it was too late to start before heading to a scheduled event all evening. I dug out the art supplies I had on hand for this once I got home, and sketched out a plan for the layout. I am to make two copies of each sign, and I started on the easy one first. I'm pretty sure I like how it turned out. 

I can't decide how late to work on these tonight. I am afraid I'll get sloppy if I get too tired. I just don't want to run out of time tomorrow before they have to be attached to the booth. Well, back to it. Have some photos from my evening up until now while I work.

No comments:

Post a Comment