Monday, August 8, 2022

Oh

Inspirational song: Hopelessly Devoted to You (Grease)

Aw, nuts. I must have done too much yesterday. I did almost nothing today to make up for it. Well, not nothing. But I sure wasn't on fire like yesterday. I have gotten almost all my clothes out of the guest room closet, with one more stack to sort and be brutal about. But I only got one more item added to the overflowing donate pile before now, so it feels pretty meager.

I might have gotten around to more, if I hadn't been lured out of the house to wander around Target for two hours with the lads (my daughter and grandson). We were really just there so she could look through clearance swimsuits, and we ended up covering the whole place, as one does. I'm still sore as heck from the walk, but boy was it fun making faces with that tiny man who is figuring out how cheek and brow muscles work. 

Now, if you will excuse me, I think I'll fall asleep with the Grease soundtrack, and remember fondly how big an impact that had on 10 year old me. Thanks for the memories and the music, ON-J.

No comments:

Post a Comment