Saturday, August 15, 2020

Conversational

Inspirational song: With Arms Wide Open (Creed)

That little baby is really packing in the charm these days. She is miles away from having words, but she makes the best little noises. Today was my baby sitting day, and we had hours to chat and exchange smiles. She loves to pretend she is standing, even though she can't do it under her own power. She stomps her feet, and she especially likes doing that when music is playing. She must be going into another growth spurt. She ate non-stop. And she wore me out, by the time her mommy came to pick her up. I didn't have grandpa to tag-team with me. He's off on another one of those wacky-car rallies. Team Killer Rabbit is at it again. He has been sending me spectacular photos of a large first fire in the mountains near the rally site. It is a terrible sort of beauty. But nothing compares to that beauty who spent the day with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment