Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Make Up

Inspirational song: That's the Way It Goes (George Harrison)

Whoops. I just woke up, at quarter to midnight. I had been feeling sleepy since two this afternoon, and had been nodding off here and there. I had to run to the pharmacy at four, and was worried about not being awake enough to drive the few blocks there and back. I managed it, and tried valiantly to stay alert even when I was home. I can't say I succeeded the whole evening. I let the Mr get Chinese takeout, and I ate a broccoli beef, sauce and all (no rice). I just couldn't get worked up to say no to anything. And then I fell soundly asleep in front of the television for a solid three hours. I'm awake now only long enough to take off my street clothes and swallow a pill. It's amazing how serious your body can get when it decides you have been running on fumes too long. 

Now, back to snuggling with my Murder Floof.

No comments:

Post a Comment