Thursday, August 6, 2020

Rush

Inspirational song: The Hustle (Van McCoy)

So glad I checked the listing halfway through working up the offer tonight. I thought we had all the time in the world, with offers not due until Tuesday. When I looked at the broker remarks, that sneaky-sneak changed the hustle on me. Offers are now due tomorrow at noon. I'm glad we didn't dither. And while I want to be mad that he changed the deadline without notice, this actually works in my favor. It means that people like me who thought there was a ton of time might not check in time to have their offers ready. They might have had plans to see what comes on the market this weekend, and then decide. It might clear out ten or twenty competitors.

I wish I had gotten farther along sooner in the dat, so I didn't have to work all night. Instead, I was invited to go misbehave with my girls. We just wandered around Michaels and Marshalls, but it was a lot of fun. I had gone days without seeing that baby, which is For-Ev-Er in grandma time.

Even if we don't end up getting this "perfect" house, my clients have the fire under their butts now. We will find one, one way or another. Also, it looks like it is time to let the nearer rental unit go. Anyone know a person who wants a two bedroom condo in Boulder? 

No comments:

Post a Comment