Monday, August 10, 2020

Face

Inspirational song: Poker Face (Lady Gaga)

Just because the first house we bid on went for stupid amounts over list price ($33k over), doesn't mean my clients and I are quitting the game. Today we viewed a condo that was updated nicely (and recently), but the outside was underwhelming. At least it was to me, and I was notified that I couldn't keep my opinions off my face. I had tried to be open when my client really wanted to see it, but I don't want to see them there. I just know they could find something better. All the same, I will go with what it is they choose, and I'll do my best to land the place they want. I just might make stink-face a little when I do. Apparently I can't help it.

I had a few minutes with the baby today. No new tricks to speak of. She's just getting better at the ones she knows, like being fascinated by her own toes and smiling radiantly at her family. I'm fine with these skills for now. There will be new things later.

And every time I see her, I beg her to keep her hair as red as it is trying to come in. Holy moly, I want that baby to be a redhead.

No comments:

Post a Comment