Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Closed

Inspirational song: Our House (Madness)

Success! The last week of stress was no fun, but by the middle of the day, the uncertainty was over. Everything settled out, and the closing went off like a dream. The clients were ready to go, boxes loaded in their cars, and in short order, the new house started to fill with stuff. I left before actual furniture showed up, so I wasn't comfortable lazing around. Besides, I had a grandbaby to snuggle. I had her all the way past 8 this evening. Now my shoulders are sore and tired, from baby holding and from the tension that always comes from driving in Denver. My hips and legs are sore from trying to sit on the floor at the new house for the hour or so I was there. And I finished my evening sitting up at a dining room table, when I wanted to be reclined on my bed. Long day, over now. Time to pay myself on the back, say job well done, and get some sleep. Now that this deal is done, I need to prepare for the condo I'm about to list. I'm back in business.

No comments:

Post a Comment