Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Puzzles

Inspirational song: Help Me, Rhonda (The Beach Boys)

It's fixed now. The new dog's Twitter account is spelled correctly. I feel okay with letting people know what it is now. The account is named "Special Helper Saoirse" and the handle is @helpersaoirse. If you are on Twitter and want occasional dog pictures, starting next Wednesday when I get her, you can follow us. This will be just a dog account. All my personal stuff and political ranting is still on my own account.

I am absolutely wiped out today, and I can't say why. I didn't do anything obviously fatiguing, other than stand a little too long making dinner. Yet here I am, at the kids' house, watching the Mr play Portal for the first time while all the kids offer advice, and I am falling asleep in my chair. I hope he doesn't think I'm driving home. At this rate, I'm only half sure I'm going home.

I don't remember taking any pictures today. How about one from a couple of days ago, when I had pulled a jumble of masks and an apron out of the dryer, and Athena was so kind to help me untangle the strings.

No comments:

Post a Comment