Friday, September 25, 2020

Oink

Inspirational song: You Give Love a Bad Name (Bon Jovi)

I should have written this hours ago. After the day I put in, my brains are mush. Really, my whole body is too. Mostly I did deep cleaning stuff, like all my laundry, changing my sheets, and the like. I took my flokati rug outside and threw it over the garden fence for a good washing. I used to wash it in the tub when I was young and strong, but I can't do that anymore. Even this much lifting did me in.

I had to run to Target for a mattress cover for the new bed, especially now that the pup has been allowed on it. I bought some rawhide chews while at Target, so now that goofball is lying on her back on the bed, ecstaticly chewing on an Oinkie like she has just dropped into heaven. She does not lack character.

This dog is fun, but it's exhausting keeping up with someone else's toilet habits, when you have to pick them up and carry them outside to avoid messes in the house. Tomorrow I will have two little ones to care for, both Saoirse and my grandbaby. I gotta throw in the towel for tonight and rest up for the double duty.

No comments:

Post a Comment