Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Mixed Up

Inspirational song: Word Crimes (Weird Al Yankovic)

Go ahead, mom. Laugh at my expense. Say I told you so. I feel like a total doofus, and I earned the ridicule. 

I made a new Gmail account. I used that to start a Twitter account for the new puppy. We had to go in and change the handle when it tried to give me something based on my name, and we made it what my daughter had suggested. Then I was in the middle of changing the account name, when I noticed my computer underlining a key word in red. I looked at what I had typed. I looked at the name on the handle. And then down at what I had written by hand. I spelled it wrong on the Gmail, and then my daughter spelled it wrong, copying me exactly, on the Twitter. Well, crap.

This is what I get for naming my new dog something with three vowels in a row.

S-A-O-I-R-S-E. Not S-A-I-O-R-S-E. 

Crap.

We will try to fix it tomorrow on Twitter. Gmail is a lost cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment