Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Sleep It Off

Inspirational song: Kayleigh (Marillion)

Nope. Its a whole world of nope. My whole body is roiling in pain, and I am counting the seconds until this is posted. As soon as I'm done, I'm going to take one of the silver bullet pills I keep for the biggest emergencies, and I'm going to sleep off the burning, throbbing soreness.

The girls and I had our makeup shopping trip, and we were out for about five hours, nearly all of which was walking. I'm not sure, but I think relying on my cane to take pressure off my inflamed hip just transferred the wear and tear to my shoulder. Meh. Whatever. It was worth it to stare into the eyes of my Grumpus for that long. Or to gaze upon her sleeping perfection. Behold, what I watched all day:

No comments:

Post a Comment