Saturday, July 24, 2021

Goose Egg

Inspirational song: Linger (The Cranberries)

I'm not sure I'm capable of a coherent narrative for this evening's installment. I thumbed through the photos from today, and while I remember being present during all the activities, I can't remember what I was thinking at the time. I guess I sleepwalked through the whole process. 

I must have been on autopilot. I spent an hour pitting cherries from the tree, so I can freeze them. I had videos playing while I did it, but my mind was engaged with neither. I did a lot of vacuuming, testing out the stick vac I bought yesterday (early opinion, worth the $$$ I spent to get this much dog hair up), but this also didn't activate many brain cells. And finally, I went over to spend an hour cuddling with the baby and visiting with the kids. We weren't exactly solving differential equations. We just chatted.

Now it's late and the best I have is to present my photos as described. Only one needs more explanation: Valerie stumbled on her paver walkway outside, and gave herself a goose egg just under her bangs. She recovered quickly, but word is she did not like it one bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment