Monday, September 20, 2021

Fighting Boredom

Inspirational song: Drive She Said (Stan Ridgway)

The physical therapist said she was bored. It was the greatest compliment. It was a huge achievement. I was so flattered! She meant it to mean that I am healing quickly and well, and there was very little for her to do. And for a zebra like me to be boring medically, well, that is a huge win.

Doggie has been obviously bored as well. I took her for a drive. We went to pick up a prescription, so the ladies at the pharmacy could fawn all over her. Then we drove out into the country, and got a little lost on unfamiliar roads, even with the navigation screen up in the car. Finally, we worked our way all the way back to Petsmart, where we walked all through the food section, to see whether we could find something that sits better in her stomach than the puppy food that seems to have been bothering her for a while. 

She has been zonked out on the floor since we got home. I think I wore her out. Good!

No comments:

Post a Comment