Tuesday, September 21, 2021

How About Now

Inspirational song: Ready to Run (The Chicks)

The radiation oncology center called again today. They said we want to get you started, can you come in for pictures tomorrow? They aren't kidding around about this stuff. They got their insurance approval, and it is burning a hole in their pockets. I repeated what I had told them on Friday, that I see the surgeon who controls the timeline tomorrow, and until he says yes, there is no point making exact measurements. As antsy as they are, it is within the realm of possibility that if I call late tomorrow and say I'm cleared, they'll ask me in for pictures the next day, and start zapping by Friday. 

I think everyone in town is feeling like I am this week. We are thrilled to pieces for the cooler weather, but with it has come all of the fall allergies. The insides of my head have turned into soup, and it is draining out at inopportune moments. I'm trying not to sneeze around people, but boy, howdy, is that difficult. I think I will take a benadryl and cave in to the demands of this very large puppy who is doing laps around my chair, begging to go to bed. Tomorrow ought to be a bigger news release.

No comments:

Post a Comment