Friday, October 7, 2022

Hi Smiles

Inspirational song: Dead Man's Party (Oingo Boingo)

I'm missing what I assume is an awesome party tonight. A very creative member of our game group is having an early Halloween party, but I ran out of oomph before time to head over there. The Mr went, and has been gone a few hours now. I hope that means it is a great event. I'm better off being in a quiet environment tonight, not doing anything radical to make my mild migraine get mad enough to grow. Wish I could have been out being wild and crazy with that group of folks.

I got as much activity as I could handle earlier in the day. My daughter needed to drop her car off for an oil change, so I picked her up and we went wandering through a couple stores and had brunch. Amazingly, the only things I bought all day were a couple of the good dog bones and two cans of pumpkin, to have on hand for when the first seasonal pie urge strikes me. I did spend hours having a very good time with incredibly charming young people. That was the best investment of my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment