Sunday, December 10, 2023

Pack Tomorrow

Inspirational song: Jingle Bell Rock (Bobby Helms)

I have not packed a single thing yet. We have to leave the house early afternoon to get to the airport in time to get long term parking and give Valerie plenty of time to marvel over the different forms of transportation she will encounter (shuttle bus, underground tram, moving sidewalk, airplanes). I know roughly what I need to bring, but I have yet to set out a stack of clothes or to squeeze some shampoo and stuff into travel bottles. 

I didn't waste time today. I was truly busy until I was ready to drop. All of my plants are set for at least a week. Most of the house is tidy, even if it's not deep cleaned. I have acquired all the gifts that I am able to give this week. I had all that to do before I could focus on counting out enough pairs of underwear for a week. 

None of the pictures from today are really relevant or shareworthy, except one. I had to use this crappy, cheap, base model sewing machine tonight, because I loaned mine out and haven't gotten it back yet. Am I going to say why it's relevant? Nope.

No comments:

Post a Comment