Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Showing Off

Inspirational song: Trepak (Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky)

This was a little more like it. The kids are now used to the concept of vacation, and are acting a bit more like themselves. Of course that means lots of running and shrieking, bumping and crying, but they are being their authentic selves, so there's that.

We had a lot of long talks today, some serious, some less so. Believe it or not, there are still some things I don't explain here, so that's all you get on that topic.

I was wiped out by the time they all were ready to take the golf carts to the village square. I think I had a minor glutening. I'm trying to be careful, but it happens when I'm out of my safety zone. I expected it. So I dealt with the consequences of that while everyone else went for a short tour. I asked for photos of the whole group, but really only got the kids again. They sure are cute kids, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment