Friday, March 8, 2024

A Fourth

Inspirational song: Baby One More Time (Tenacious D)

I need to turn in early tonight. Tomorrow is going to crawl by, and if I'm sleepy, I'll never make it. Honestly, how many people will turn out to caucus when most of our politicians are chosen by primaries now? But a promise is a promise, and I said I would lead the meeting. Ten bucks says at best, it's me, my co-captain, and that one lady who has been at two other caucuses with us. If a single other person shows, I will be floored.

Everywhere I've looked online today, they've showed that Jack Black (Tenacious D) cover of the Britney Spears song that I assume they're using for the latest Kung Fu Panda movie. I hate how good it is. But I can't stop humming it now.

Only photo worth keeping today was of my shopping trip to Walmart. My number one top favorite candle scent was back in stock, so I bought another. Yes, this is the fourth one in a year. I'm not taking any chances of them pulling the scent again. I'm stocking up.


No comments:

Post a Comment