Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Need Reset

Inspirational song: Day By Day (Godspell)

This is getting old fast. I'm still sore and tired, and resting is not making it better. I think I need to do something to fool the nerves-to-brain interaction. I might take a stronger muscle relaxer or something to interrupt the conversation between my brain and body. That might reset my pain receptors enough for me to get back to my usual working order. I know I'm getting good levels of sleep, but an additional hard sleep overnight might be beneficial too. 

I'm getting excited for my upcoming trip to L.A. It's my primary motivation for figuring out why I have no energy and everything hurts. I need to be able to walk a lot while I'm there. My daughter has already planned out a bunch of places for us to go, including museums, plant stores, and Universal Studios. I don't want to miss any of it.

Okay, I need to go look through my reserves, and see what might make a difference for how I feel. I'm sure if I successfully knock myself out, there is a good chance I will start snoring. Sorry, kitties. I expect one of you will tell me if that happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment