Sunday, March 24, 2024

Palm Sunday

Inspirational song: Hosanna (Jesus Christ Superstar)

Not sure this will be coherent. I was up at 0330 this morning, 0230 local. Since then I have ridden in the car, navigated an airport, flown, navigated another airport, rode, toured a famous museum, rode, ate, rode... There's a pattern here. I traveled far and wide today, and I'm brain and body tired.

Lots of storms have rolled through SoCal this year. Lots. There are palm fronds down all over sidewalks and streets everywhere. Sometimes I think I'm seeing bad things in the streets-- trash, wrecked car parts, roadkill. Every time it's just palms. 

We spent a great deal of the day touring religious iconography and historical home decor at the Getty museum. It was quite the mix. We had a really good time, but it was a lot of walking. Now we are just sitting at my daughter's apartment, waiting for the cats to come out of hiding. Ralphie remembers me, but Harvey's mother and brother want absolutely nothing to do with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment