Wednesday, March 20, 2024

It Worked

Inspirational song: (Just Like) Starting Over (John Lennon)

Friends, we appear to have interrupted the neural pathways that were stuck on "OW," and gotten back to normal functions! I'm never going to announce a complete lack of pain, but I am thrilled to be back within operational tolerances. I had some slightly out of date gabapentin from when we tried that for my fibromyalgia, and I took a measley 200mg. I slept pretty well, once it kicked in, and woke up ready to rise from my bed and face the day. I wasn't dumb enough to try to do anything extreme. I did do things that could be considered deep spring cleaning, like washing out the cat boxes, in addition to regular cleaning for game night. I'm pleasantly tired now, as opposed to freakishly so. 

I don't have anything else to cover, so I will close with all the pictures I took in series, as I tried to get a beauty shot of Beinn. He's such a doll.

No comments:

Post a Comment