Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Deserted

Inspirational song: Mad Man Moon (Genesis)

Yet another day without a manjula pothos. I looked one more time, at Lowe's and Home Depot, and no joy. The only one I have seen anywhere in Northern Colorado was behind a chicken wire cage, for 80 dollars. The Flower Bin can keep that one.

I went to see the second Dune movie tonight. Man, I tried to keep up, but I am barely following it better than the movie of the same book, from the 1980s. Best I could do was remember that in our youth, we used to have big camping events at the Great Sand Dunes national monument (before it was a national park), and we were such a collection of needs, we named the annual event "Arakis." Ah, good times.

I have no photos from today, so, um, here. Picture of the closest thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment