Saturday, January 16, 2021

Window Closing

Inspirational song: White Rabbit (Jefferson Airplane)

Time is almost up. Optimal blood saturation level has almost been achieved. After a long walk through almost every section of a Super Walmart, I gave myself permission to dip into the good stuff in my medicine reserves. The mild muscle relaxers I had tried twice during the day had barely held off the worst of my hip and back pain, and by the time I got home, my whole body was shrieking. Technically it still is. 

So here I sit, feeling my feet throbbing and listening to my ears ringing, waiting for my medication to kick in. It's already hard to focus on writing. I think it's just a matter of a few minutes before the sore muscles are muted. For all this hurts now, it was worth it to shop with the prettiest girl in all of Colorado.

No comments:

Post a Comment