Wednesday, January 19, 2022

After Effects

Inspirational song: Make It Go Away (Sheryl Crow)

There just aren't that many good songs about being sick. I had to Google something and just take a stab in the dark for one that was okay to use. This one, as I understand it, was about Sheryl Crow's cancer treatment. Meh, good enough. Not my problem today, but I didn't have the energy to search for songs about massive digestive upset. The day I find a song about the after effects of possibly eating gluten, I'll be in business.

Good thing I had nowhere important to be today. Everything was iced over by the time I crawled out of bed (at a reasonable hour, in my own defense.) It snowed off and on during the day, and all I heard was how slick it was. I had no interest in walking to the car, much less driving anywhere. For that matter, my whole day was focused between the recliner and the bathroom, so I really didn't go anywhere.

Game night was canceled, partly for the weather and partly because I wasn't the only one feeling less than 100%. I'm fine with this, maybe in a little misery-loves-company sort of way. So I can crawl into bed early, I'm going to zip out with one of yesterday's pictures, of the cutest kid in Colorado eating an apple (which I believe she threw up, so maybe there is a theme here...)

No comments:

Post a Comment