Sunday, January 2, 2022

Go Back to Bed

Inspirational song: Tonight the Heartache's On Me (The Chicks)

My next botox for migraine injections are due in a week and a half. In anticipation of this joyous event, I've had migraines multiple times in the last week. It's about as much fun as it sounds. I returned to bed mid-afternoon, and it was dark when I finally pushed the cats off of me and got up again. Sleeping helped get rid of the headache, but I'm still feeling wrung out.

All the focus I had since the headache cleared has been aimed at watching reviews on YouTube of seven passenger vehicles. I am hoping that I can replace my tiny car before grandbaby number two arrives. I thought I knew what kind I wanted. I have loved the Ford I've had for the last nine years, so I was just sure I would move up to an Explorer. After all these videos, now I have no idea. Maybe a Pathfinder? A Hyundai Palisade? What about a Highlander--I haven't watched a Toyota review yet. And this is Boulder County. I have to at least consider a Subaru. Pretty sure that is a local ordinance. I'm so conflicted now. Once I have another closing or two under my belt, I will get serious about test driving.

The photos are from last night. I was just so happy that the dog and cat snuggle like this. It doesn't happen often, but when it does, it is charming. Don't judge how messy the room is. Migraines make house cleaning much less important in the grand scheme of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment