Sunday, January 9, 2022

Nearly There

Inspirational song: Moving In Stereo (The Cars)

Just a few more days of this nonsense left to go. My next quarterly migraine injections are scheduled for this Wednesday. They usually start working so fast that I feel better by the time I reach my car. If all goes as planned, I will stop feeling the way I did today, as I have for much of the last two weeks. I was in the same chair most of the day, tense, sleepy, nauseated, and hurting. The end is in sight. 

I would probably still be in that same position, with all my body clenched tightly, if I hadn't needed to drive to get food. It was the only thing that got me moving. I feel slightly better for having done it, but I sure didn't want to do it. Now that it is over, I'm going to snuggle with my puppy and count the minutes until Wednesday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment