Friday, September 29, 2023

Bright Lights Big City

Inspirational song: Shiny (Moana)

Been a long time since I talked myself hoarse. I totally did tonight. I had one of my best good friends from when I lived in Boulder in my 20s contact me out of the blue and invite me to an art installation at a park in Denver, art made of lights and fabric. I hemmed and hawed a little, because I had just gotten into a solid groove of housecleaning, but I came to my senses and joined my friend. The decision was much easier when he offered to drive.

We walked and talked for hours, and talked in the car, and before we left... I'm talked out. I think I'll just start loading up tons of pictures, and hope that the blogger app doesn't get mad at me, and dump the whole post. The pictures are fantastic, but they pale in comparison to the real deal. This was gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment